Contemporary theatre, film and television. Volume 80 [electronic resource] : a biographical guide featuring performers, directors, writers, producers, designers, managers, choreographers, technicians, composers, executives, dancers, and critics in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and the world / Thomas Riggs, editor
- Biographical reference providing information on individuals active in the theatre, film, and television industries. Covers not only performers, directors, writers, and producers, but also behind-the-scenes specialists such as designers, managers, choreographers, technicians, composers, executives, dancers, and critics from the United States, Canada, Great Britain, and the world.
- Performing arts—Biography
- Performing arts—United States—Biography
- Performing arts—Great Britain—Biography
- Performing arts—Canada—Biography
- Motion picture industry—Biography
- Motion picture producers and directors—Biography
- Theatrical producers and directors—Biography
- Television producers and directors—Biography
- Television writers—Biography
- Theatrical managers—Biography
- 9781414434032 (electronic book)
1414434030 (electronic book)
- "ISSN 0749-064X".
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mi : Gale. Available via World Wide Web.
- Original Version:
- Original: viii, 490 p. ; 29 cm.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet.
View MARC record | catkey: 4170226