Datapedia of the United States : American history in numbers / edited by George Thomas Kurian and Barbara A. Chernow
- Population -- Immigration and migration -- Births and deaths -- Marriage, divorce and alternative living arrangements -- Land, water, and climate -- Agriculture -- Forestry and fisheries -- Minerals and natural resources -- Energy -- Labor -- Construction and housing -- Manufacturing -- Transportation -- Communications -- Productivity and technological development -- Distribution and services -- Health -- Food and nutrition -- Social welfare -- Criminal justice -- Education and learning -- Arts, entertainment, recreation, and travel -- National income and wealth -- Consumer income and expenditures -- Business enterprise -- Financial markets and institutions -- Public finance -- International transactions and foreign commerce -- Politics and elections -- Government: federal, state, and local -- National security.
- Presents available data and statistics on social, economic, political, and cultural developments in such areas as energy, housing, and health care.
- 9781598880830 and 1598880837
- Rev. ed. of: Datapedia of the United States, 1790-2005 / George Thomas Kurian. 2nd ed. 2001.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 707-712) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4170308