Pedophilia and sexual offending against children : theory, assessment, and intervention / Michael C. Seto
- Seto, Michael C.
- Washington, DC : American Psychological Association, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 303 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Psychological Association
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction: Defining pedophilia -- Assessment methods -- Different approaches to studying pedophiles -- Origins of sexual offending against children -- Etiology of pedophilia -- Incest -- Risk assessment -- Intervention.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 225-278) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 4170531