Primer on molecular genetics [electronic resource] / DOE Human Genome Program
- Casey, Denise, 1951-
- Additional Titles:
- Title on HTML title screen: Primer on molecular genetics from the U.S. Department of Energy
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Energy, Office of Energy Research, Office of Health and Environmental Research ; Oak Ridge, TN : Human Genome Management Information System, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Health and Environmental Research. Human Genome Program
Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Human Genome Management Information System
- An introduction to basic principles of molecular genetics pertaining to the Genome Project.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 10, 2007).
"This primer was prepared by Denise Casey, Human Genome Management Information System, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, for the 1991-92 DOE Human Genome Program report"--HTML title screen.
"Date published: June 1992."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the ORNL web site. Addresses as of 12/10/07: http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human%5FGenome/publicat/primer/toc.html (HTML version), http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human%5FGenome/publicat/primer/primer.pdf (PDF version) ; current access available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 4172013