Nonproliferation : U.S. efforts to combat nuclear networks need better data on proliferation risks and program results : report to Ranking Member, Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, U.S. Senate / United States Government Accountability Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Nonproliferation : United States efforts to combat nuclear networks need better data on proliferation risks and program results and U.S. efforts to combat nuclear networks need better data on proliferation risks and program results
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Results in Brief -- Background -- United States Supported Several Multilateral Efforts to Address Nuclear Networks, but Some Proposals Have Not Been Adopted -- Impact of U.S. Export Control Assistance Is Uncertain Because Agencies Do Not Consistently Assess Programs -- Agencies Cannot Identify Information to Assess Whether Their Ability to Combat Nuclear Proliferation Networks Has Improved -- Conclusion -- Recommendations for Executive Action -- Agency Comments and Our Evaluation -- Append. I. Scope and Methodology -- Append. II. Comments from the Department of Commerce -- GAO Comments -- Append. III. Comments from the Department of Homeland Security -- Append. IV. Comments from the Department of State -- GAO Comments -- Append. V. Comments from the Department of Treasury.
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-08-21
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 11, 2007).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 12/11/07: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0821.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4172214