A study of ambient air contaminants and asthma in New York City : final report / prepared for the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority and the US Department of Health and Human Services Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry ; prepared by New York State Department of Health Center for Environmental Health
- Atlanta, Ga. : Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, Division of Health Studies, 
- Physical Description:
- 260 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
New York (State). Center for Environmental Health
United States. Department of Health and Human Services
United States. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry. Health Investigations Branch
- Part A. A comparison of ambient air quality in the Bronx and Manhattan -- Part B. Air contaminants and emergency department visits for asthma in the Bronx and Manhattan.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 29, 2007).
"(Cooperative Agreement V50/ATV200002-11)"
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page [227-231]).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the ASTDR web site. Address as of 11/29/2007: http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/document/ASTHMA%5FBRONX%5FFINAL%5FREPORT.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4172220