United Nations : progress on management reform efforts has varied : report to the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, U.S. Senate
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Progress on management reform efforts has varied
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 
- Physical Description:
- ii, 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-08-84
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 13, 2007).
Paper version available from: U.S. Govt. Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet. Address as of 12/13/07: http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d0884.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4172359