Weeds of the Northeast / Joseph C. Neal, Richard H. Uva, Joseph M. DiTomaso, Antonio DiTommaso
- Neal, Joseph C. (Joseph Crowell)
- Ithaca, New York : Comstock Publishing Associates, an imprint of Cornell University Press, 2023.
- Copyright Date:
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 592 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Uva, Richard H. (Richard Hart), 1969-, DiTomaso, Joseph M., and DiTommaso, Antonio
- Format and content of a species description -- How to identify a weed -- Vegetative key to the weeds -- Plant families -- Non-flowering -- Monocots -- Dicots -- Woody plants -- Hardwood seedlings -- Comparison tables.
- "This up-to-date guide describes 540 common and ecologically and economically important weed species of the northeastern US and southern Canada. A dichotomous key to these species is based on vegetative rather than floral characteristics for identification. This also serves as a reference book for aspects of weed biology and ecology important to weed management"--
- 9781501755729 paperback
- "Revised and expanded to include the mid-Atlantic states."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Louis W. Schatz Libraries Collection in Tree Genetics
View MARC record | catkey: 41889158