Thirty seconds over Tokyo [videorecording] / a Mervyn LeRoy production ; a Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer picture ; produced by Sam Zimbalist ; screenplay by Dalton Trumbo ; directed by Mervyn LeRoy
- Burbank, CA : Distributed by Warner Home Video, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (139 in.) : sound, black and white ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Zimbalist, Sam, Trumbo, Dalton, 1905-1976, LeRoy, Mervyn, 1900-1987, Johnson, Van, 1916-2008, Walker, Robert, 1918-1951, Thaxter, Phyllis, 1919-2012, Murdock, Tim, McKay, Scott, 1915-1987, McDonald, Gordon, Defore, Don, 1913-1993, Mitchum, Robert, Reilly, John R., McNally, Stephen, 1913-1994, Tracy, Spencer, 1900-1967, Lawson, Ted W., 1917-1992, Considine, Bob, 1906-1975, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, and Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English dialogue, English or French subtitles; closed-captioned.
- The first B-25's in training for a bombing mission over Japan, under General Jimmy Doolittle's command.
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Title from container.
Based on the book and Collier's story by Captain Ted W. Lawson and Robert Considine.
Originally released as a motion picture in 1944.
Special features: Academy Award-nominated "Pete Smith specialty" short "Movie pests;" vintage "Passing parade" short "A lady fights back;" classic cartoon "Bear raid warden;" theatrical trailer.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Van Johnson, Robert Walker, Phyllis Thaxter, Tim Murdock, Scott McKay, Gordon McDonald, Don Defore, Robert Mitchum, John R. Reilly, Horace McNally, Spencer Tracy.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, full screen (1.33:1) presentation; Dolby Digital mono., dual-layer.
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 4202578