Peach girl. Vol. 1 [videorecording] / English version by FUNimation Productions, Ltd. ; produced by TV Tokyo, Marvelous Entertainment, Inc. ; producers, Carly Hunter, Justin Cook ; director, Hiroshi Ishiodori
- Additional Titles:
- English subtitle on container: Super pop love hurricane
- Fort Worth, TX : FUNimation Productions, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (125 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Ishiodori, Hiroshi
FUNimation Productions, Ltd
Terebi Tōkyō, Kabushiki Kaisha
Marvelous Entertainment Inc. (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Japanese or dubbed English dialogue, English subtitles.
- Episode 1. Love hurricane! -- episode 2. The trap kiss! -- episode 3. How far will you go, super Sae? -- episode 4. The catastrophe -- episode 5. The swim meet from hell.
- English credits from container.
Momo Adachi, a high school teen, is best known for her tan skin and bleached hair. Misjudged by her classmates as a wild party girl, Momo is a modest, lonely girl, who only has dark skin and bleached hair as a result of her long hours of dedication on the swim team. Struggling to fit into her new school, Momo finds herself befriended to a backstabber, pursued by a playboy, and seemingly unable to catch the eye of the guy she's had a crush on for years.
- Based on the manga "Peach girl" by Miwa Ueda.
Special features: Interview with Momo's Japanese voice actress; actor/director commentary, textless songs.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Editing, Hideaki Murai ; music, Masanori Takumi.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1; Dolby Digital.
View MARC record | catkey: 4204169