Improving learning how to learn : classrooms, schools and networks / Mary James [and others].
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 249 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- James, Mary
- Promoting learning how to learn through assessment for learning -- Challenges of embedding and spreading learning how to learn ideas and practice -- Learning how to learn in classrooms -- Schools learning how to learn -- Learning through networking -- Case studies of LHTL from primary schools -- Case studies of LHTL from secondary schools -- Differences between and within schools : classroom assessment practices and values -- Differences between and within schools : pupils' and teachers' beliefs about learning -- Unlocking transformative practice within and beyond the classroom : messages for policy and practice.
- 0415404266 (hardback)
- Companion book to: Learnng how to learn.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -244) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4204618