- The John D. and Catherine T. Macarthur Foundation series on digital media and learning
- Introduction: Digital media, youth, and credibility / Miriam J. Metzger & Andrew J. Flanagin -- Digital media and youth : unparalleled opportunity and unprecedented responsibility / Andrew J. Flanagin & Miriam J. Metzger -- Toward a cognitive developmental approach to youth perceptions of credibility / Matthew S. Eastin -- College students' credibility judgments in the information seeking process / Soo Young Rieh and Brian Hilligoss -- Technology and credibility : cognitive heuristics cued by modality, agency, interactivity, and navigability / S. Shyam Sundar -- Trusting the Internet : new approaches to credibility tools / R. David Lankes -- Credibility of health information and digital media : new perspectives and implications for youth / Gunther Eysenbach -- Challenges to teaching credibility assessment in contemporary schooling / Frances Jacobson Harris -- Credibility, politics, and public policy / Fred W. Weingarten.
- 9780262062732 (hardcover : alk. paper)
0262062739 (hardcover : alk. paper)
9780262562324 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0262562324 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Abington copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 4204674