Guatemala / Charles J. Shields ; [senior consulting editor, James D. Henderson].
- Shields, Charles J., 1951-
- Philadelphia : Mason Crest Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 63 pages : color illustrations, 1 color map ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Henderson, James D., 1942-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Discovering Central America
- The country of eternal spring -- A national identity marred by conflict -- An economy well positioned for growth -- Indians and ladinos -- Two cultures, one country -- A calendar of Guatemalan festivals -- Recipes.
- Discusses the history, land, people, economics, government and festivals of Guatemala.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 60) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Great Valley copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 4205311