Wetland and water resource modeling and assessment : a watershed perspective / edited by Wei Ji.
- Boca Raton : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 280 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ji, Wei, 1955-
- Integrative studies in water management and land development
- GEOSPATIAL TECHNOLOGIES FOR WETLAND MAPPING: Application and assessment of a GIScience model for jurisdictional wetlands identification in northwestern Ohio / Nathan Torbick, Patrick Lawrence, and Kevin Czajkowski -- An expert system-based image classification for identifying wetland-related land cover types / Xiaobin Cai and Xiaoling Chen -- Mapping salt marsh vegetation using hyperspectral imagery / Jiansheng Yang, Francisco J. Artigas, and Yeqiao Wang -- Carex mapping in the Poyang Lake wetland based on spectral library and spectral angle mapping technology / Shuisen Chen et al. -- WETLAND HYDROLOGY AND WATER BUDGET: Change in the southern U.S. water demand and supply over the next forty years / Steven G. McNulty et al. -- Study on the intra-annual distribution characteristics of the water budget in the hilly region of red soil in northeast Jiangxi Province, China / Junfeng Dai et al. -- Forest and water relations: hydrologic implications of forestation campaigns in China / Ge Sun et al. -- Application of TOPMODEL for streamflow simulation and baseflow separation / Pei Wen, Xi Chen, and Yongqin Chen -- Spatially distributed watershed model of water and materials runoff / Thomas E. Croley II and Chansheng He -- WATER QUALITY AND BIOGEOCHEMICAL PROCESSES: Estimating nonpoint source pollution loadings in the Great Lakes watersheds / Chansheng He and Thomas E. Croley II -- Simulating historical variations of nitrogenous and phosphorous nutrients in Honghu Lake basin, China / Feng Gui, Ge Yu, and Geying Lai -- Predictive modeling of lake nitrogen, phosphorus, and sediment concentrations based on land use/land cover type and pattern / Pariwate Varnakovida et al. -- WETLAND BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY: Soil erosion assessment using universal soil loss equation (USLE) and spatial technologies-a case study at Xiushui watershed, China / Hui Li et al. -- Evaluation of rapid assessment techniques for establishing wetland condition on a watershed scale / Vanessa L. Lougheed, Christian A. Parker, and R. Jan Stevenson -- Development of geospatial ecological indicators in Jiangxi Province, China / Peng Guo and Xiaoling Chen -- A conceptual framework for integrating a simulation model of plant biomass for Vallisneria Spiralis L. with remote sensing and a geographical information system / Guofeng Wu et al. -- Soundscape characteristics of an environment: a new ecological indicator of ecosystem health / Jiaguo Qi et al. -- WATERSHED ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT: Geospatial decision models for assessing the vulnerability of wetlands to potential human impacts / Wei "Wayne" Ji and Jia Ma -- Watershed science: essential, complex, multidisciplinary, and collaborative / R. Jan Stevenson et al. -- Integrated modeling of the Muskegon River: tools for ecological risk assessment in a Great Lakes watershed / Michael J. Wiley et al. -- Watershed management practices for nonpoint source pollution control / Shaw L. Yu, Xiaoyue Zhen, and Richard L. Stanford.
- 9781420064148 (alk. paper) and 1420064142 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4206324