Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, transmitting a report from the general disbursing agent of the Coast Survey, showing the number and names of persons employed on the Coast Survey [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Report of general disbursing agent of Coast Survey, showing number and names of persons employed on Coast Survey and expenditures for survey of Florida reefs and keys, 1857
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 35th Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 946 H.exdoc.20). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4207514