Letter from the second Auditor of the Treasury, communicating copies of accounts of persons charged with the disbursement of moneys, goods, or effects for the benefit of the Indians [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Indians, fiscal year 1857. Statements of disbursements of money and goods for benefit of
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 330 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 35th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 950 H.exdoc.22).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4207515