Resolution of the Legislature of the State of Georgia, asking Congress to refund to said state expenses incurred in the Indian wars from 1794 to 1796, the War of 1812, the Indian disturbances of 1817 and 1818, and the removal of the Creek and Cherokee Indians in 1836 and 1837, and praying that the officers and soldiers engaged in said several wars, their widows and orphans, may have secured to them the benefit of the bounty land laws [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Resolutions of legislature of Georgia, asking Congress to refund certain expenses, and praying for bounty lands for officers and soldiers engaged in sundry Indian wars
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1859.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 35th Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1016 H.misdoc.26). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4208533