Report of the Secretary of the Interior, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate, statements showing all expenditures from the Treasury for public and private purposes in the District of Columbia; the number of town lots originally owned by the United States in Washington; the number sold, and the sum for which sold; the number reserved, and their value; the estimated value of individual property, and the value of government property [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Statements of expenditures for District of Columbia, number of lots originally owned by government, number and price of those sold and those reserved, with estimated value of individual and government property therein
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 35th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 980 S.exdoc.5).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4208855