Report of the Secretary of War, in answer to a resolution of the Senate relative to stationing the Army, so as to largely diminish the cost of transportation and subsistence, and at the same time perform whatever service might be necessary in suppressing Indian outbreaks [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. War Department
- Additional Titles:
- Stationing army within line of settlements to diminish cost of transportation and suppress Indian outbreaks
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1859.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 35th Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 981 S.exdoc.23). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4208868