Joint Resolution of the Legislature of the State of Michigan, in favor of a donation of land for the support of state asylums for the insane, and the blind, deaf, and dumb [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Resolution of legislature of Michigan, for donation of land for support of State asylums for insane and blind, deaf and dumb
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1859.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 35th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 993 S.misdoc.42).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4208931