Message of the President of the United States, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 9th instant, the correspondence of Lieutenant General Scott, in reference to the island of San Juan, and of Brigadier General Harney, in command of the Department of Oregon [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Printing
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message communicating correspondence of Lieutenant General Scott, about Island of San Juan, and Brigadier General Harney, in command of military department of Oregon
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 75 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Document issued by the 36th Congress, 1st session.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1027 S.exdoc.10).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4209023