Report of the Secretary of the Treasury, communicating, in answer to a resolution of the Senate, a report of the register of the Treasury, showing the unexpended amount of the fund set apart by the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo for the payment of claims of citizens of the United States [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Unexpended amount of fund set apart by treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo for payment of claims of citizens of United States
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Document issued by the 36th Congress, 1st session.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1027 S.exdoc.1).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4209026