Indian Disbursements. Letter from the Second Auditor, transmitting accounts of persons charged with disbursement of moneys, goods, &c., for benefit of the Indians [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Accounts of disbursements made for benefit of Indians, fiscal year 1859
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 426 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and Document issued by the 36th Congress, 1st session.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1046 H.exdoc.10). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4209427