Discriminations in Switzerland against citizens of the United States of the Hebrew persuasion. Message of the President of the United States, transmitting, in compliance with resolutions of the House, information relative to discriminations in Switzerland against citizens of the United States of the Hebrew persuasion [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President transmitting information on discriminations in Switzerland against citizens of United States of Hebrew persuasion
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Document issued by the 36th Congress, 1st session.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1056 H.exdoc.76).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4209489