Contract of Degges & Smith. Letter from the Secretary of the Treasury, in answer to a resolution of the House calling for a copy of the contract of Degges and Smith [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Statement on contract between W. H. Degges and F. H. Smith for and in behalf of United States, with certain statements of transactions under it, particularly in reference to interest of W. H. De Groot
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Document issued by the 36th Congress, 1st session.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1056 H.exdoc.85).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4209498