Offers and contracts for carrying the mails, &c. Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting an abstract of offers for carrying the mails, &c [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Post Office Department
- Additional Titles:
- Offers and contracts for carrying mails, additional allowances made to contractors, and curtailment of mail service, 1859
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 661 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Document issued by the 36th Congress, 1st session.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1057 H.exdoc.86).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4209502