Probable means and demands upon the Treasury for 1861. Letter of the Secretary of the Treasury, submitting a statement of the probable means of the treasury, and probable demands upon it, for the year ending June 30, 1861 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Statement of probable means and demands upon treasury, fiscal year 1861. Letter from Secretary of Treasury
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1860.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Oct. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Document issued by the 36th Congress, 1st session.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1066 H.misdoc.97).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4209610