Resolution of the Legislature of Maine, in favor of notice to the British government by the government of the United States of their intention to rescind the so-called Reciprocity Treaty at the expiration of the time limited by its terms [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce
- Additional Titles:
- Resolution of legislature of Maine on reciprocity treaty
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 37th Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1124 S.misdoc.74). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4210872