Engagement at Drainesville. Letter from the Secretary of War, in answer to resolution the House of 20th of January, transmitting report of the engagement at Drainesville [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War
- Additional Titles:
- Report of engagement at Drainesville, Secretary of War
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 37th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1131 H.exdoc.59).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4211022