Abstract of offers for carrying the mails, &c. Letter from the Postmaster General, transmitting an abstract of the offers and contracts for carrying the mails; a statement of the additional allowances to contractors; and also a statement of the curtailment of the mail service during the year ending June 30, 1861 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads
- Additional Titles:
- Offers and contracts for carrying mails, additional allowances to contractors, and curtailment of mail service, 1861
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 614 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Post Office Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 37th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1139 H.exdoc.137).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4211113