James L. Johnson, surviving partner of the firm of Beck & Johnson. (to accompany bill H.R.C.C., no. 110.) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House
- Additional Titles:
- Johnson, James L., surviving partner of Beck and Johnson
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Court of Claims
- Report Numbers:
- Ju 3.9:861-62/v.1/no.290
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 37th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Nov. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1146 CC.rp.290).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4211364