Prize cases in New York. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, in answer to a resolution of the House, of the 15th instant, relative to the disposition of prize cases in New York [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Disposition of prize cases in New York. Letter from Secretary of Navy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1864.
- Physical Description:
- 595 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 38th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1194 H.exdoc.74).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4211990