Kline vs. Myers. Memorial of John Kline, contesting the right of Leonard Myers to a seat from the Third Congressional District of the State of Pennsylvania [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Elections
- Additional Titles:
- Contested election, John Kline vs. Leonard Myers, third congressional district of Pennsylvania, papers
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1863.
- Physical Description:
- 144 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 38th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1199 H.misdoc.26).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4212041