United States steamer Howqua. Letter from the Secretary of the Navy, transmitting copy of a letter from Acting Volunteer Lieutenant Commanding Edward F. Devens in relation to treatment of her officers and crew at Halifax in June last [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Treatment of officers and crew of United States steamer Howqua
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1864.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Navy Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 38th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Mar. 2007). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1187 H.exdoc.21).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4212256