Letter of the Secretary of the Treasury, communicating, in answer to a resolution of the Senate of the 3d instant, information as to persons being permitted to enter upon the duties of office without taking the oath prescribed by act of Congress [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Letter of Secretary of Treasury, with information on persons permitted to enter upon duties of office without taking oath prescribed by Congress
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 39th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1238 S.exdoc.38).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4212612