Memorial of the Chamber of Commerce of New York, praying the passage of a law exempting suitors in the national courts of the southern states from the operation of statutes of limitation for a period long enough to give loyal creditors an opportunity to enforce their demand [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of Chamber of Commerce of State of New York praying passage of law for benefit of loyal creditors in national courts of southern States
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 39th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1239 S.misdoc.28).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4212667