Memorial from the Legislature of Wisconsin, asking the assent of Congress to the route of the land grant railroad from Portage to Bayfield, and thence to Superior [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of legislature of Wisconsin on route of land-grant railroad from Portage to Bayfield, and thence to Superior
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 39th Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1239 S.misdoc.91). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4212730