Assassination of Lincoln [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on Assassination of President Lincoln
- Additional Titles:
- Assassination of Abraham Lincoln; implication of Jefferson Davis and others in crime of treason; letters relating to policy of rebel government towards negroes bearing arms, rebel prisons, etc
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 39th Congress, 1st session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1272 H.rp.104). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4213280