Message from the President of the United States, communicating a copy of a treaty between the United States and his Majesty the Emperor of all the Russias, and recommending an appropriation for the payment for the territory ceded to the United States, and legislation for the occupation and government of the same [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President communicating copy of treaty with his Majesty the Emperor of all the Russias, and recommending appropriation for payment for territory ceded to United States, and legislation for occupation and government thereof
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Territories
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1308 S.exdoc.17).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4213653