Letter of the Secretary of the Treasury, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 16th instant, information in relation to the means adopted for the payment of the bounties provided for by the Act of July 28, 1866 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- Additional Titles:
- Means adopted for payment of bounties provided by act of July 28, 1866
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1308 S.exdoc.18).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4213654