Papers is the case of John Hogan vs. William A. Pile, first Congressional District of Missouri [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Contesting seat of William A. Pile, representative from first congressional district of Missouri. Papers in case of John Hogan
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 632 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 1st session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1312 H.misdoc.37).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4213783