Message of the President of the United States, communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of the 17th of February, ultimo, information in relation to the alleged interference of our consul at Rome in the late difficulties in Italy [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Additional Titles:
- Message of President transmitting correspondence on alleged interference of consul at Rome in late difficulties in Italy
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1316 S.exdoc.37).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4213842