Memorial of the Legislature of Minnesota, in favor of an appropriation to construct a wagon-road from Fort Abercrombie down the Red River of the north to the Dakota Settlement, on the Pembina River, thence to parallel of latitude forty-nine degrees north, in the direction of the Hudson's Bay Company's Settlement, and to bridge the Cheyenne, Wild Rice, Elm, Goose, Turtle, Salt, Park, and Pembina Rivers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Memorial of legislature of Minnesota for wagon road from Fort Abercrombie to Dakota settlement
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1319 S.misdoc.53).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4213942