Letter from the Secretary of War, transmitting a report from the Quartermaster General, relative to the forfeiture to the United States of all lands granted by Congress in 1856 to the States of Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Arkansas, for railroad purposes [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Public Lands
- Additional Titles:
- Report from Quartermaster General on forfeiture of lands granted for railroad purposes
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 145 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1337 H.exdoc.101).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4214277