Weights and measures. Resolution of the Legislature of Maine, in relation to Bliss's new decimal system of weights and measures and currency, together with an explanation of the system [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Coinage, Weights, and Measures
- Additional Titles:
- Resolution of legislature of Maine on new system of weights and measures
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1867.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1349 H.misdoc.8).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4214521