Paris Universal Exposition, 1867. Reports of the United States Commissioners. General Survey of the exhibition; with a report on the character and condition of the United States Section [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Paris Exposition, 1867, vol. 1: Introduction; General survey; United States section; Fine arts; Useful arts; Weights, measures and coins; Bibliography, Index
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 594 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 2nd session., Includes illustrations., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1351 H.misdoc.170). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4214679