Message of the President of the United States communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of December 19, 1868, information in reference to the payment of rent for the use of the building known as Libby Prison, in Richmond, Virginia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Presidential message communicating correspondence on payment of rent for Libby prison, Richmond, Virginia
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 3rd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1360 S.exdoc.24).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4214791