Resolutions of the Legislature of Kansas, in favor of granting to the central branch of the Union Pacific Railway and the St. Joseph and Denver City railway a subsidy in money and bonds equal in amount to that granted to the Central Branch Union Pacific Railway [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Pacific Railroad (1863-1873)
- Additional Titles:
- Resolutions of legislature of Kansas for granting to Central branch of Union Pacific railway, and St. Joseph and Denver City railway, a subsidy in money and bonds
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 40th Congress, 3rd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1361 S.misdoc.54). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4214876