Letter of the Secretary of War, in relation to a transfer of fund for sick and wounded soldiers to the National Asylum for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Transfer of fund for sick and wounded soldiers to National Asylum for Disabled Volunteer Soldiers
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1870.
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set and United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session., Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1405 S.exdoc.21). and Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215287