Letter of the Secretary of War communicating, in compliance with a resolution of the Senate of June 20, 1868, the report and survey of the officer acting as Commissioner of Public Buildings and Grounds, relative to the new navy yard bridge across the Anacostia river [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the District of Columbia
- Additional Titles:
- Report and survey of Commissioner of Public Buildings and Grounds, on new Navy Yard bridge across Anacostia River
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. War Department
- Related Titles:
- United States congressional serial set
United States serial set
- Document issued by the 41st Congress, 2nd session.
Record is based on bibliographic data in LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2006). Reuse except for individual research requires license from LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print as part of title United States congressional serial set and on microopaque as part of title United States serial set.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic resource. [Bethesda, Md.]: LexisNexis Academic & Library Solutions, 2004. (LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection : no. 1407 S.exdoc.100).
Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint Corp. microopaques ; 26 cm.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- LexisNexis U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection
View MARC record | catkey: 4215364